Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sweet Valium High

I love my cousin. He's seven but he thinks and acts like he's four and I like it 'cause we get to do dumb stupid stuff and end up with bruises and bleeding noses. He's asleep now beside me after our routine one hour of sakitan, patayan, and rambulan which involves throwing around and destroying my Hero Clix collection. His charm and cuteness (cuteness?) make me forget about the damage and demolition done by that awesome champ, but on days when I'm sane and normal and uncheesy and I see the heads and legs of my toys cut off, I scream in my head I'M GONNA GET THAT LITTLE MONSTER AND HUNT HIM DOWN AND NEVER LET HIM SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN!!!

Here's our deep and pang-college discussion 20 minutes ago.

Little Monster: Kuya, let's destroy your things.
Me: Sure, if your promise that after that, we'll set to fire and burn all your little truck toys!
Little Monster: No! No! If you do that, I'm going to destroy your room and when you wake up, you'll be in the floor because I destroyed your bed!
Me: If you do that, I swear I'm gonna give your Euro train collection to your playmates next door!
Little Monster: I'm going to kill you and give your body to the salesladies so they can sell you in Podium!
(In my head: Pota ang cono ng batang 'to)
Me: Who owns a Euro train collection circa 12 A.D.? Ha? Ha? Ha? You're such a dork!
Little Monster: I'm going to kill you, you stupid poopoo head!
Me: Not if I flush you in the toilet first!
Little Monster: Not if I cook you in the oven!
Me: You arrogant cannibal! I'm gonna kill you right here right now and cut you into parts and deliver them in the houses of your girlfriends! Let's see if they'll still be in love with you!
Little Monster: I'm hungry, do you have Twix in your backpack?
Me: Yea, stay right there, I'll go get them for you.
Little Monster: Yey thank you Kuya.

I love.

Will stop rambling now. Have to be at Steboy's early morning.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.