Sunday, October 02, 2005

56K Access/Happy Days

After its demolition then short stint in Wilson St., DEC is finally back in Greenhills!!!

After going home at 5:30am a while ago from a tiring tiring but great night (filled with strange music, strange phone calls, seeing great friends, seeing friends from grade school (!) and finally seeing Tals!!), I found Migo and Kate and Erin inside my room watching Malcolm in the Middle. I thought I was just dreaming, till I woke up around 10am and they were still there. We found out DEC was open so we rushed there for early morning Sunday chow and the place looks a lot better and the food is still awesome.

And now I'm really happy because today I also got an e-mail that I've been nervously waiting for. And I finished writing my stuff for next week's issue. And someone sent in stuff from my favorite place in the world.

I'm missing La Salle a lot so I'm sitting in this week at Yky's and I.M.'s classes before I finally go in a month of relaxing/doing nothing/going to random places/commuting with Jay-Ar. Which means after the sit-ins, I can go straight to DEC which is a few streets away!

Fuzz, go and have fun! Dannylicious and Little Store and more "pang-dove" people when you come back! Competitive!

Everyone, go waste time asking a chicken to do whatever you please at SubservientChicken.com!

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.