Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It's late but we're all awake

So it's 2:41 in the morning, and let's see what's happening in our living room!

There's the TV and look, it's my favorite show in the world, Jamie Oliver on BBC Food. Apart from glancing occassionally on the screen, I'm typing this right now, and I'm half-done building a piece of furniture called a lamp table.

Wait a sec, Jamie's explaining something interesting.

And we're back. So he talked about how he cooked his first meal for his wife and how he was so bent on pleasing the girl that he prepared seven of his best dishes and the wife was like, "Jamie, I can't finish all these." Oh look, he's now making a tossed salad. Classic Jamie. I bet he's gonna put salmon there.

I'M RIGHT! He's now cutting thin slices of salmon meat and putting it on the salad. And now he's tossing it.

Meanwhile, my younger cousin Kyle is playing with my PS, which he claims is his. At first, he tells this only to his playmates next door, then what do ya know his whole class in Zobel knows that he has one, and then now when he sees me playing with it, he comes up to me and says, "Kuya, did you ask permission from me?"

He has school tomorrow but the brat is still awake.

My Tita, Kyle's mom, is playing with her kid's Gameboy Advance. She's been doing that since after dinner, and is surprisingly good at it.

My mom is playing with Kyle's other Gameboy, the new one with two screens. She is the loudest Gameboy player in the world, as she screams, jumps for joy, and brags endlessly whenever she finishes a level.

My two neighbors, Steve and Nina, are on the couch playing online games in Steboy's laptop. I love this couple, although it's almost 3am and I'm sure they got houses and couches so I wonder why they're still here. I bet those lazy asses are gonna end up sleeping there in the couch.

Before dinner, we all went to the mall nearby and spent a good two hours in the arcade.

Late Monday evenings are usually spent like this in the house, where everyone's pretty busy with really important, significant things, like video games.

hhhooooOOORRAAAYY.

In other news, tomorrow I promise to kick ass. Game na talaga.

For now, I gotta get back on this lamp table. I swear am gonna finish this before the sun rises.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.