Sunday, October 09, 2005

Shaturday

Saturday was really grreat. I was able to sleep well, with a dream about living on a beautiful farm in Visayas with lots of trees and grass, and having a nipa hut, and having sun-kissed kids, and and and the wife who's just really awesome. And then suddenly these police guys go inside the nipa and arrest me and take me to Manila where they lock me in jail and the presos inside kill me and eat my body. I like this. Dreams that let you eat all the ice cream you want, and then slit you in the throat.

Woke up at 2pm to eat lunch then went back to sleep again. This time, without a fun dream.

Went with Wacky to that building beside I.S. in Fort, the one with those bright royal-blue glass windows. Was glad I came, 'cause wow it was tons of fun. The people were all college kids/young pros who've gathered to talk about their plans in their lives, and the private group talk with Wacks, Monique, and Anna somehow put a direction on what I wanna do in the coming months. Will surely go back next week.

Drove to Trio for Shari's 18th birthday, which was a blast. It was awesome to see everyone again, and it's funny when you think about the soiree days when everyone would be sweating of nervousness and the atmosphere is either pa-cute or desperate. A while ago we were all just having fun and celebrating Shari's day and catching up with each other's lives, without any sign of uneasiness. Really appreciate it that Shari gave us a chance to be a part of it.

Rode with Dre and Greg going to Ernest's place for his bday, which was equally awesome, seeing highschool classmates who I haven't seen in a loong time, drinking, and laughing endlessly, talking about how we're all in different places, but we've never really changed in terms of kalokohan.

I'm sleepy now.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.