Friday, October 28, 2005

And we're back in the game

After a two-week whirlwind of Rug, going out, obsessing on figuring out the endgame of Lost, and sleeping in different couches, I started getting my act together today.

Spent the morning in the grass for two hours, played really bad, the rain didn't help, got more bruised than ever, including two cuts in the face. Right after taking a shower, Mico calls.

Mico: Saan ka?
Me: *Cough* *Cough* I'm sick.
Mico: Gago, luma na yan.
Me: Saan ka?
Mico: Sa school, tara kunin natin classcards.
Me: Sige, one hour.
Mico: Ano, bakit ang tagal?
Me: Nasa Alabang ako!
Mico: Ang tagal!
Me: Ano kita, girlfriend? Huwag kang demanding.
Mico: Sige, bilisan mo.

Oh man, University Scholar ako! A nice way to end a great fun sem.

But that's not important. These conversations are more essential.

Me: Nakita ko si Champ kahapon.
Kim: Yung hamburger na mascot sa Jollibee?
Me: Um, oo.

After five minutes.

Me: Si Champ, yung may banda.
Kim: May banda na ang mga mascot ng Jollibee?

After a few seconds.

Me: Oo drummer si Hetty, tapos si Chikee sa bass.
Kim: Ang galing nun, a!

And there's more.

Nina: You two wanna go with me to the museum?
Carlos: What's in there?
Me: The usual.
Nina: Not just the usual! They have this great archeology room with an interesting cartouche flewn in from another museum abroad.
Carlos: I don't even think I can spell cartouche.

In other news, I'm traveling next week, getting myself lost in a foreign place.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.