Saturday, October 15, 2005

Qwerty

Went to Power with Dre' and Greg today, stopped by at Zara's launch, then left immediately after getting free drinks 'cause we're cheapos like that. Ate a ridiculously expensive Japanese dinner where we had to take off our shoes and sit on nice pillows wrapped in silk, forcing us to be proper well-mannered kids. On the road to Makati, the radio played "Sakayan ng Jeep" by Nikki Gil, prompting Dre' to blurt out, "Oh man! That's like super sucky!"

Met up with Kevin, Ina, Eddie and the rest of the YeahYeahs for a few drinks and almond jelly and buchi. The night wouldn't be complete without doing something significant for the world, so Rissa initiated a game called, "If you were a dessert, what dessert would you be and why?" As you all know, this is a game that is commonly played in most social circles around the world.

Ed dropped me off at Pammy's for her birthday, and I left my gift in his car. I realized this when Pammy was opening her gifts, so I texted Ed, "Left movies in your car. Don't mess with them. Will get them tom." The gift was two of Kris Aquino's chop-chop lady massacre films, so I was confident Ed wouldn't take interest in them since, well, he can't really understand Tagalog, except for a few essential phrases we taught him like "pahingi ako," "angas mo a" and "ako magbabayad." But alas, around 2am, he calls up, "What the f? This is nuts! Crazy! Blood all over! The villain's putting the lady inside a suitcase!"

Leche pinakialamanan ang regalo.

So Pammy's birthday was fun, played family computer and ate more goood food, including a brownie with gravy on top after losing a game.

I'm sleeping now at Ed's, tired, legs aching like hell. Been feeling like this for the past three days, after started playing in the grass again. Training tom. at 7am and I'm going to wake up 'cause Rug's the best thing in the world. I swear I'm not gonna stop till I get killed on the field.

Suddenly feeling like eating dumplings and taho in DEC, and bum around in Promenade.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.