Saturday, October 08, 2005

Shramblings

I'm now pretty low on funds, a bad time since Oct. is the month where most of my friends are celebrating their bdays. Now I miss highschool days, where I had an allowance to spend on useless, crappy things. Now where did the moolah go?

1. A month ago, I bought an iBook. I was bent on buying a model half the price, but I got a great offer from someone based in Hong Kong, referred to me by a photographer who I met in a shoot... so there I told myself, screw it all, here's the money for my Germany trip and the money for my new school and the money for my future kids' education, now give me my Hunter! Yes, it's named Hunter, the name I baptize to every single gadget/pet that I own. Tals bought her kiddo too last Monday, which is awesome, 'cause you can just imagine us giggling and talking ever so passionately like parents do about their kids when they graduate from kindergarten.

2. Putting aside some cash for shat am planning to get, aside from saving up for a trip with the Luceros. Yes, I'm gonna treat the Familia to a trip back in our paradise, an Italian restaurant with an obnoxious bartender and which serves the most awesome food and is located in the deep end of a beach on some island. I love my friends.

3. Food. Trucks and trailers of. Now heeey with this I have no problems spending loads for.

4. Been going out a lot and this is quite bad 'cause sometimes when it's 4am and I feel sooo kind and giving, I pay for the bill, and easily blow off a month's paycheck. This I promise to stop by not bringing any credit card or excess cash whenever going out. Beware friends, I've turned selfish.

5. Keeping a small box inside one of the drawers in my desk which is labeled: Para Sa Iyong Kabutihan Ito. It's paper put aside for "Condo," the short film I'm making with The Pepe (originally titled "Ritwal" but I change my mind every three minutes, what do ya know, it might be called "Bopis" by tomorrow). I'm trying to save up for one main reason: I want to feed well the people I'm gonna be working with. I swear, I'm gonna keep your belly full as a way of saying thaaank you for working with us for free.

Will get my act up in a while. Have to play and wrestle with my seven-year-old cousin.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.