Sunday, December 11, 2005

Why I feel really happy right now

Woke up this morning in Ence's house, which put a smile on my face. Received messages and calls about our stuff in this week's Super! which really hyped me up a lot and set a pretty good mood for the day.

Ate tocino for breakfast, as always, along with Son who caught up. Son, who just broke up with her boyfriend an hour before that was sorta trying to control her tears as she blurted out stuff like, "I wanna go to his house, punch him in the face, and kill him!" Evil, but I understand. (I understand??)

Went home, and found a family member messing with my things in my room. I asked her what the heck she was doing and she said she was fixing my stuff. I know naman that she's just looking for my private stuff but my morning was too sunny that I just told her to leave and didn't went into the whole mind your own business fight sequence.

Slept for a bit, watched Chow Time Na and Wowowee which I'm starting to enjoy (after Dre' told me that it's actually kind of fun), slept again, then drove to Greenhills. Me and Pepe decided to treat our high school mates to dinner as we celebrate our first year in Super! this week. Food was awesome, and we ate around six servings of pasta, two servings of pizzas, loads of salads, appetizers, and desserts. And a fountain of dalandan juice. Saraaap.

Conversations with The friends were hilarious as usual, as we talked about who's dating/making out with whom, who's gonna win in all those crappy reality trash, personal "issues" hahaha and the usual latest cheese meese.

Full but still feelin scandalously gluttonous, we all moved to Promenade for dessert, and dropped by at Andrew's book launch in Fully Booked. Then went on to eat and talk about more personal "issues" hahaha, problemos which were creepily "pang-college kids" like flirting in class, and blockmates you'd love to kill.

Then went with Pep and The Tim to Magnet to hear awesome music and get drunk. I thought this would be a great end to this happo day but seemed like the tide loved me and decided to make things even better. Met someone, who's just way out of my league (awwww), and then an hour ago we were talking on the phone and it was nice (awwwwwwww). I'm a happy kid. Or I'm just tipsy and just blurting out things I'm not even thinking about.

On Monday is our last FA28 class before the Xmas break. I just want to say, special classmate, that if in some weird cosmic (cosmic?) reason, you're reading this: WATCH OUT. I am gonna approach you before the class ends, and introduce myself, and I don't care if you're TOTALLY out of my league (awwwwwwwwwwwwwww). You're driving me crazy. I just can't sleep. I'm so excited. I'm ... ay olats, tama na nga.

Basta FA28 special classmate, Monday is THE day. I'm even gonna bring Je for backup in case I faint. Ay pota torpe talaga.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.