Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Breaktime

Tagged by Steboy.

Five Jobs You Dream To Have In The Future
1. Army / Navy / Marine officer. Gusto ko talaga lahat yan, para triple threat hahaha.
2. Astronaut
3. Chef
4. Pro-football player
5. FA28 Ultimate Crush's boyfriend hahaha

Five Short-Term Goals
1. Enjoy the break, catch up with family and friends
2. Sleep ... relax ... do nothing ... tumunganga
3. Drive WELL
4. Make FA28 Ultimate Crush happy
5. Buy Greg's expensive shat from A/X

Five Best TV Shows in the Universe
1. Lost
2. Takeshi's Castle
3. Oh Tokyo
4. Iron Chef
5. Jamie's Kitchen

One Thing That's Not Making You Happy
Credit card bills, and the fact that they're written in such a way that no one will be able to understand them.

One Thing That's Making You Happy
That I know I got a chance!

I tag everyone.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.