Friday, December 16, 2005

Family values

It's always great to see your family members again after a long time.

After a year and a half, I'm back here in the land of The Mom Side - here in Christmas Island, este - L.A.

OK, shucks I just googled FA28 I'll Bring You The Moon And Do Everything You Want Me To Do Just For You I Will Ultimate Crush and found photos! Excuse me, I need to take a very important break.

And we're back. Grabe, na-high ako dun a.

What I wanted to say before FA28's photos disrupted is that the past four hours have been just beautiful.

Played Xbox with cousins.
Ate loads of food and chips and drinks with the fam.
Watched the new version of Takeshi's Castle which is extremely hilarious.
Had non-stop chats with everyone, the ones with my younger cousins were my favorites.

While watching Along Came Polly on the tube with eight-year-old cousin Paolo.

James: Close your eyes, they're doing something yucky.
Paolo: Eeeewwwww.
James: Close your eyes, Paolo!
Paolo: I am!
James: No, you're not!
Paolo: Eeeeewwww, why is the French weirdo on top of the lady?
James: Ummm ...
Paolo: EEEEEWWWWW!!!

While playing Tony Hawk in Game Cube with Kevin, who's six.

Kevin: Do you get to play video games any time you want?
James: Yes.
Kevin: Unfair! Why can I play only two hours a day?
James: 'Cause you're a small boy. Now quit bumping the skateboard!
Kevin: If I go and live with you in Manila, will you let me play any time I want?
James: Yeah, of course.
Kevin: Really? Ok, I'll ask dad for permission!
James: Ummm ...

Will write a few e-mails now, then will decide whether I should write FA28 Ultimate Crush a message and send it through her Friendster account. Can you believe I created an anonymous Friendster account just to search for her? Haaayyyyy.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.