Thursday, December 29, 2005

Randall

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

My cousin Randall bosses me around like crazy, and kicks me in the ass whenever I don't do chores.

When we were little kids, it was the total opposite.

I'd punch him in the face and make his lips bleed whenever he refuses to give me the remote control, and point the blame on him whenever I get caught doing somethin nasty.

What never changed is how much we secretly care for each other - so much that we'd literally kill anyone who gets in the way of the other.

Back then, when he was really small, I'd read comic books lying on my stomach on the bed, and he'd sit on top of me, on my back, and read over my shoulder. Most of the time we ended up dozing off to sleep. Recently I discovered that there are photos. But I'm shy.

Until now, we've kept our ties, partly 'cause of our all-time favorite piece of dialogue. Whenever I'd ask him, "How much do you care for me, cousin?" He'd reply, "One billion, five hundred twenty-seven trillion, four hundred thousand, six hundred thirty million dollars!"

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.