Friday, December 16, 2005

Thursday is Thirst Day

That's the worst blog entry title in the world.

Thursday was a big whirlwind.

Packed my suitcase in Pque noong morning, dashed to Inquirer to write stuff and then observe kiddos in the screening, then literally FLEW to UP for the lantern parade. I was 30 minutes late but thank you Lord one of the floats got stuck on the tree kaya medyo na-delay. Haha, bad.

Met up with the group mates, and wore my totally rushed headdress and mask, then went on and walked the entire oval whilst (whilst!) carrying a 500-lb. backpack with clothes, shoes, and other evil heavy stuff like books, my cousin's PS2, and the laptop. Why did I bring all these all the way to school and didn't consider dumping them in the house? Because time ran too fast leche!

The lantern parade was, in TinTin's words, REALLY O-SOME! Man, that was one of the best moments I've had in school so far.

And ... I have to talk about FA28 Ultimate Crush.

Well, she was with her "friend," whom she's always with, so I have a big big gut they're together. The whole time we were parading, we would steal glances at each other and it was fun and all, but ... damn I had the 9pm flight so I had to leave early and we never got to talk.

Fast forward to Amazing Race moment of the day. It was 8:20, and I was still on the road to the airport. Got just in time, and was even able to change clothes and shat. Lucky bastard.

Texted and called the friends, and had a medyo OA yet enlightening chat with Jay-Ar. Feeling namin we'd never see each other again, to the point of telling each other random secrets, and bilins like, "Oi don't teach Greggy yosi a!"

Great flight, because of great someone. :)

Hahaha I know I'm getting pretty manyak, I mean - loving, 'cause every where I go I find someone I really really really like.

Okay, tired of typing. Time to eat!

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.