Sunday, December 25, 2005

Holidaze

Two hours till Christmas here.

Woke up this morning relatively late after a night of drinks and catching up and confessions (aka telling each other every evil thing we've done ever since we last saw each other) with the titos and boy cousins and friends. Awesome. Haven't woken up that happy in a while.

Went straight to work when I got up. Tasked to do three dishes for the Christmas dinner, and got started in the kitchen with the Tray-baked Pork Chops with Herby Potatoes, Pears, Parsnips, which is a long name for a dish so my friend DJ nicked it "Herby Chops." Hookay.

Ran to the mall with the neighbor familia to get missing ingredients and last minute gifts. Then picked up my cousins and went back to the kitchen.

Second dish was Ravioli of Minted Asparagus with Potatoes and Mascarpone, which is dubbed as "Ravcarpone," a rather annoying-sounding nick. Much easier to do, and one of my favorites.

By 7:30pm, the doorbell wouldn't stop ringing. Family and friends galore. Was sorta panicking, tried to stay chill and rushed the third dish, Baked Ricotta and Mascarpone Tart with Chocolate And Orange, which DJ and his great mind named "Ricarpone." Mind-blowing, I know.

Wait! They're starting to watch Wicker Park and I have to stop this 'cause Wicker Park is, really, a film adaptation of the first half of my 18th year in this world. Cheesy!

Will get back at this later.

Merry Christmas everyone! Spread the love!

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.