Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Span-ish

I have no time to nerd.

Which is sad, because suddenly the load that I had last week (see last post) has been doubled in just two days!

I'm officially INC in Psych, which I find funny. I did well in all the 10 exams, and in the two online experiments. But, because I got sick and there were no classes last Thursday and Friday, I lack an hour of experiment credit. Yeah, just one hour. That's 1.5% of the total requirements in the course. And I get a final grade of INC.

MP 115 is killing me, because Sir Vim and his fun, spontaneous self suddenly decided to go to Thailand without telling us. He'll be back on October 11—which means we'd have to actually do our finals stuff WITHOUT HIM. According to my classmates, we'd be doing our workshops online. Some found this very hip, and very now, but I just find it real annoying. A lot of people have been telling us that every student of Sir Vim gets an INC grade, and now I'm convinced.

The Fine Arts G.E. art production is the only class that's keeping me sane these days, making masks and painting stuff.


In other news, life is great, really, if I don't think about school.

Last night we celebrated an important event, and dahil bunso ako, I ate and drank the most. And medyo nasobrahan yata. I had to sleep there for the very first time, which was fine, because I didn't have to wake up and drive there (or magpadrive) at five in the morning like I do everyday.

A lot of things are changing, and I couldn't be more happier to embrace this new life.

I just enlisted my classes online, and I got two Spanish classes. Which means Spanish everyday.

Tonight I sleep early, tomorrow there's ROTC physicals before the sun rises. ACK!

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.