Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dear Website

You kewl, CRS, you gave me three majors and a Spanish class.

But, for the nth time, you have failed to give me a Math class.

I guess I have to thank you though, because this means I'm taking a Landscape Architecture class!

Should I exchange my Comparative Lit under the J. Neil Garcia with a Film class under the Nick Tiongson, who's teaching for the last time next sem? OR Tilman Baumgartel's Hong Kong Cinema class? OR Yason Banal's British Cinema? Or Eyasmin Lantz' Fine Arts studio claSS? The paaaiinn of choosing

^

While answering the peer evaluation sheet for our final production

Paolo: Ano binigay mo kay Eddy (our Korean classmate)?
James: UNO.
Paolo: Ano? Bakit??
Marian: Huy, for a Korean a, ok si Eddy.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.