Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cheese na naman

This sem's real tough, and I'm glad am close to finishing all the requirements.

What's left

- Four papers, OO APAT! for MP 115 due tomorrow (I haven't done anything which means I'll do everything one hour before the deadline just like what I did to the three, OO TATLO papers for PSYCH 101 ('Di na pala 'ko INC sa PSYCH, Prof. Van Heugten was real nice and gave me a day to complete the experiment)

- Final prod for BC 100. We recorded our production in the studio yesterday and kanina, and man, we had fun. Even Eddy, our Korean classmate, couldn't help but laugh. What's left is digital editing for the audio para swabe ang tunog.

Ako: Kuya A (BC Dept's all-around audio guy), bakit kailangan digital editing?
Kuya A: A siyempre, para swabe. Swabe ang tunog.

And scrapbook pa pala, which the girls are taking care of.


In true sabog fashion, I finalized my online enlistment last night, 30 minutes before the cut-off. Apart from the majors, I got Comparative Lit 123 (Post-Colonial Non-Western Lit Theory) and CL 151 (Phil Lit II - 40s to Present) under J. Neil Garcia AKA You're My Idol, I Wish I Could Be Half As Smart As You Are. In the end, I'll probably just take one of the two, pero para lang makasigurado. I don't care if he gives low grades, he's my idol and I wish I could be bla bla


ROTC Final Training Day last weekend. We were literally prisoners of war the whole time. After midnight, they started blindfolding and tying us. Exciting! They released us at Sunken Garden around three in the morning, and we had to rescue each other, and reach the finish point before the sun rose.

Ako: Naku, naiilawan tayo dito. Baka makita tayo ng officer!
Batch Commander MARIO: Concealment! Mag-concealment tayo!

'Di ko alam kung bakit, pero tawa 'ko nang tawa after he said that.

We ended up diving into dirty ponds, crawling on mud; bruises, allergy attacks, and ants & insects crawling all over us.

BUT, it was awesome.


Tomorrow, we shoot footage for someone's birthday.

\

Next week, I start shooting my film. AT LAST

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ako ang lead actor sa film ni James. Isa akong superhero. Exciting!

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.