Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blablablabla

2006 is going really well!!!

In other less-perky news, I’m slowly realizing (yes oh yes) that FA28 Ultimate Crush is, in Anna’s words, (just) a factor of INFA28TION. Get it? Anna came up with that. We are very mature, yes. And effortlessly hilarious too. We’re such a riot, nu?

This means time for a new crush. And that’s you, Philo classmate. You know who you are.

Hahahaha. Crazy.

Yesterday, a professor made me and my classmates smile / cry (it was a mix of both) when he ended the class saying, “Okay ladies and gentlemen, today we discussed the importance of examining one’s life. On Thursday we shall answer the questions, “Why am I here?” and “What is my purpose?”

Who’s excited? I know I am.

Need to stop now, gotta wake up for a 7 am (7 am!) shoot tomorrow, and a meeting right after about something big. Well, it’s not pretty big, but it’s a start of something new. Will talk about it when it’s final na. Cliffhanger! Stirring! Gripping!

Inaantok na ‘ko.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.