Sunday, January 22, 2006

And then some

After fetching my twin cousins Marvyn and RJ in the airport, went straight to RCBC and saw Once on This Island for the nth time - this time with Gian playing lead. Ang ganda, potek.

This is the twins’ first time in ‘Pinas and since they chose to stay with me instead of my uncle, I’m designated to show them around town. I’m excited to show them all the places I go to and people I move around with.

By the end of their month-long stay, hoperfully they’ll understand why I chose to stay here in ‘Pinas.

Right after watching Once, I took them to their first Pinoy food trip - Aysees carinderia in Pasig. Ang sarap, potek.

Went around Makati after, ate more food, then took them home. Went to Gino’s bday party at Luce and had tons of fun catching up, along with Liz, Pepe, AJ, and John.

Liz gave Gino a CD of this weird rapper dude who has a dozen kids and who spells words in a not so appealing way (“toh,” “Philipine,” “Jheniferr”).

Miguel borrowed the CD and showed it to his friends on the other table. He came back to us and said, “They kind of got upset.”

Moved to 6 Underground after to get redder than usual, and talked about how 2006 is, like, o-some.

Medyo Awkward Moment of the night was bumping into someone I recently had a brawl with. The circles that we both move in are so small, we’re bound to see each other anyway, so we shook hands and said hellos to each other. I bet naman that we’ll settle this by the end of the week.

Right now I’m working, but a lot of time here is spent waiting and waiting and waiting, and so I’m just bumming around, eating Mini Stop ice cream.

*

Dennis: With all the politicians in Vegas, I sure hope Pacquiao wins or else the country might not have any money left.
James: ...
Dennis: I mean, really. If he fails to win this, he’s gonna lose a lot of trust from the Pinoys. So much for being our modern national hero.
James: ...
Dennis: Pacquiao should really win this. I know he can. If only there isn’t so much politics! Screw those Vegas jerks! Go Pacman!
James: Um, ok.
Dennis: Sorry, I was just trying to sound intelligent.
James: What the hell are you saying??

*

Somebody please tell me where I can take a nap.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.