Saturday, January 14, 2006

Today

The year has been going well - in terms of family, school, the org, work, and sidelines haha. But nothing beats good friends who stay by your side during the most mundane times.

Today crappyness was all over. Things have been going well for the past weeks, and suddenly out of nowhere come these shat who’ve all decided to screw me over on the same day.

Sometimes, you do all you can just to please other people. You allow them to step down on you and kill your ideas in exchange of their own shat. I’ve been trying my best to cooperate, and to make things work, and I’ve been doing this for years - but you just reached the limit. I’m done.

And sometimes, no matter how much trust you’ve given some people - they’ll still screw you over. And over. And over.

But thankfully, I stayed for a few hours in the org house and learned that some people trust me with their lives. And that they believe in me, as much as I believe in them.

The sweetest surprise was findin out that I didn’t have to say a thing, because they all understood where I was coming from.

And I’m glad I walked home and ate Chickenjoy and Burger Steak with my two closest friends in UP (aside from the A boys of course) who are sadly both graduating this March.

I just wanna say this: ever since I can remember, I’ve always listened more than I talked.

My CL teacher told me the day before graduation that no matter what happens, I don’t have to explain anything to anyone, especially things that are related to my personal life. I’ve been doing this ever since; but I’m done with all the shat, and I just wanna say that today I learned so much.

There are far far far more important things than all the crapola people are goin gaga about. Like friendship, and relationships, and being happy with whatever’s there.

And today, more than any other day, I’m glad I decided to go to this school. Everything and everyone’s simple, sincere, and silent. And that’s all I really need.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.