Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Pow wow

Tonight our school circle was semi-complete, which meant only one thing - time to play Let's Sing Pop Songs About Each Other!

It is, in my opinion, the worst game in the world, and its creator should not be allowed to exist lest he/she creates even more horrible games.

Despite our very vocal protests in being a part of this cheesy exercise and downright wrong activity, our circle head Steve still pushed through with it. In fact, he seemed to be ultra-enthusiastic about the whole idea of inventing lyrics and melodies on the spot that his sentences were peppered with expressions like, "Nakaka-excite!" and "Excited na 'ko!"

Therefore for the benefit of everyone, I am posting Steve's photo in hopes that you will stay away from this wacko. Protect yourself and your family. Protect yourself and your family from this man!

Image hosting by TinyPic
Hello, I'm Steve! I will eat your babies.

We felt extremely bad that our opinions were ignored, and actually planned to walk out of the house. Nonetheless, we still went on and played anyway. Oh, peer pressure!

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.