Sunday, December 04, 2005

Amazingly I feel

Saturday was spent playing Rug for an hour, then running to Zobel for league talks which was initiated by the village's team leader. Team leader loves to pepper his sentences with the word whilst, which in a strange way, kind of made me respect him more. I mean, there are like two people in the whole country who use the word whilst, the other one being Stef, who was one gifted with stares when she randomly blurted out, "I'm working so hard on this project whilst everyone's just lazy." Spectacular.

Caught Prime for the nth time with Je then met up with the Super! kiddos Milan, Gino, Pepe, plus Liz, gorged on dimsum in Gilmore, ate dessert in Promenade, laughed and drank at Fiamma, and then had great random talks at Embassy along with Tals, Lex, and Lex' students. Packed up at 4am, to the delight of my aching body.

Two hours of sleep later, found myself in UP running around the oval for two hours whilst chanting like crazy with the org, then commuted to Zobel, played Rug, got shouted out by TJ for being late and for missing a throw TWICE, then went to TJ's house to play PS2.

And now, I'm abusing the mall's Wi-Fi capabilities and still feeling energetic. And I feel like eating tocino. We're gonna take a bite then I'll see from there.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.