Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Soaking up and down

School in haikus.

FineArts28

My favorite class
Because of Prof Dakila
And “special classmate”

Geography

Sir Saguin rocks yo
He’s nice and quiet and cool
Plus easy homeworks

MalikhaingPagsulat

Astig si Ser Vlad
Siya ay nakakatawa
May blog pa ang class!

http://pinoynivlad.blogspot.com/

PoliticalSci

(HAIKU DELETED)

Philo

Prof Acuna aliw (Oh look I exceeded by a syllable)
He claims he’s the inventor
Of Philo, haha

Wow, I really do suck at haikus.


Two reasons why I think Lost is driving me nuts
1. I text the girl selling Lost DVDs in Metrowalk every day to check if they got new episodes.

Our last text conversation, which happened two hours ago:

James: Hi.
Girl selling Lost DVDs: Wala pa, sorry :)

2. I have a notebook filled with my theories on the end-game, and I bring it wherever I am, in case, you know, I suddenly think of a spectacular theory in the middle of the day.


I just have to let it out, Aya

While watching Harry for the nth time

Aya: Ang galing nung actor playing Viktor Krum.
James: Bakit?
Aya: Basta kuhang-kuha niya yung pagiging Bulgarian.
James: Ha?
Aya: He looks Bulgarian, his accent's Bulgarian. Basta, yung aura niya ay Bulgarian na Bulgarian. Ang galing.
James: ...
Aya: Bulgarian kaya siya in real life?

YOU THINK??

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.