Saturday, April 15, 2006

Rundown

1.

Just came from a three-day retreat with other guys who go to Kaps, and to the Centers of UP-M, Ateneo, DLSU, UA&P, CSB, and UST. Samar rocks, it reminded us all of Hogwarts, with the dorms, hallways, stairs. Really nice these past three days. And got two really good books at Samar, which I can definitely use.

2.

Looked at some places at Katip a while ago after dinner with Carlo, eyeing on one unit which’s near perfect. Awesome services and amenities, they even have a shuttle that will take to you school. Nakakahiya, haha. Will wait for the parentals’ word on Monday.

3.

Summer class starts on Monday. !! First class at 7AM, haha. That should teach me real discipline.

4.

May Friendster na ako. ! Hahaha.

5.

There were so many things on my mind these past few weeks, but now I’m real happy that I’m just focused on one thing.

6.

I’ve never felt this happy in the longest time. I was telling Juanchi while going home a while ago how much the Center has changed the way I am. I know it sounds real sentimental, I’m real thankful that on the day I was supposed to tell the guys I was gonna stop going to the Center, it rained real hard and I wasn’t able to go. The next day, was able to clear my mind.


7.

Started teaching Rugby to little kids last Sunday in the South area. Glad to say there were only two casualties that afternoon, which is a real achievement. Ultra-rowdy yet incredibly funny boys. If you got younger bros 8-12 yrs old, hit me up, it’s all free! Carlos invented our motto which is, “All you need is a tough ... heart.” Haha. We’re thinkin of creating a new camp for North kiddos, which will probably be held at Sunken Garden. We have six kids na from Northfield. NORTHfield. How apt. Ang corny.


8.

Getting my military uniform tomorrow. Yowza! At last.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.