Sunday, February 05, 2006

Safran! Foer!

This morning I was in a meeting with folks who were pitching me decent work. The condition was I had to do the work during weekdays, which would mean I’d eventually have to quit school. No way man. They’re offering me pay that’s 100 times more than what I’m getting every week in the paper; but I don't really care about that. As Wacky would say, I’m a cheap loozah who would work for Chocnut. I’d rather eat siomai in FA and sit through my Philo prof’s stories about his parrot who eats nothin but tapa than sacrifice school for dough.

Nice thing was the execs understood - I mean, I love those guys, they're a bunch of awesome people who aren't out there just to abuse people and shat.

Right after, I went home to eat lunch, then went to teach the brattiest kids in the planet, then went straight to the GA where I was introduced to the big guys as the enfant terrible of the circle. Timmy says it's 'cause I look totoy and dorky - and I am totoy and dorky - but there would be days when I tend to shock everyone with my antics.

Ate dinner with Martin and the gang then went straight to ABS to meet up with Jay and Ferry, our exec prod and planned out things. We’re supposed to tape tomorrow but we decided to move it to Wed so we can get enough time to think about content and all those things.

I can't say this enough but this is really getting me hyped up. Jay's all good vibes talaga - we're both bent on working our asses off to make it really decent and all. We're even self-promoting ourselves via shirts and merchandise. !!!!!

Went with Jay to Alfredo’s - totally spontaneous - laughed and drank with his tito, his tito’s wife, and Ali, who’re all great, real people. Then went on and got lost on the road looking for the place where Ali and his band’s gig is. Finished Mojo’s set, drank some more, turned red.

And now I'm just taking a break via WiFi powers then I'll go see what happens next. I want chicken nuggets and barbecue sauce.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.