Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Rush Update!

I'm so excited for Choco Factory tomorrow and last week was awesome 'cause I saw my batchmates and it was really great and some of those that I don’t even know started asking me how I was and it was just great and seeing all my classmates and signing each other’s yearbooks and chatting about the usual and seeing La Salle which still looks outrageously awesome and I got a new original DVD of Orange County and I was f-ing sick last week and I went to the office heavily drugged—ended up not writing anything but it was fun ‘cause we laughed so hard talking and eating Embassy food and I cut two classes because I wanted to watch Rockstar INXS and Southpark and last Sunday I was supposed to watch Wedding Crashers with the YeahYeahs but I didn’t ‘cause I stayed at home and watched Alonso die on the tracks (no championship points at all!!) and I just got a text from someone and now I’m really happy and today my Math teacher approached me after class and she gave me Nick Hornby’s 31 Songs which is the most awesome book in the world and now I have to run and walk outside and I wanna eat vanilla ice cream and WATCH CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!!!!! THAT’S SIX EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.