Monday, August 08, 2005

Passing By

I really really feel like writing a loooong entry about everything that's happening in the past week but it's 11:30pm and I have to do my Math homework! Rarr I'm such a good schoolboy.

Just came from Taft, interviewed Sandwich, Twisted Halo, omg Cambio, Silent Sanctuary, and omg omg Sugarfree. Tonight, more than any other, I felt like that kid in Almost Famous--following around those music gods with a recorder, pen and paper. In the next two nights, I'm gonna be doing the same thing and I'm just totally overwhelmed.

Everything has been pretty crazy these past weeks and I'm just really having loads of fun. Everyone has been so nice, every piece seems to fit just right.

Saturday was just awesome and I'm gonna try to write about it here next time.
Thank you thank you thank you for making that night memorable, you know who all of you are. Hope to see all of you soon!

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.