Thursday, August 31, 2006

Muro Ami

Taking a break from finishing a plate for furniture class. Really working hard, considering it’s non-credit. The class keeps me sane from all the mad stories and ideas we have to churn out every single day for the major subjects. Man, the last time I stayed up this late was the day before our big BC report.

Hung out with Victor today, drove around UP, caught up and all after what? two months! Went all the way to Shang for a real nice dinner, where we couldn’t help but recall the good ol’ days. Tear. Oh man. Tama na. Hahaha.

Diving class is awesome, potek sa Anilao ang finals namin!

Kaso sadly, I won’t be able to go to the Fine Arts field trip this weekend to Vigan due to the craziness that is ROTC. Iz cool, RO is really fun, especially with all the kalokohan Chuck teaches me, like how to manipulate an officer to not kill you after coming in late sa training for five hours. Haha. Hi Chuck! Cadet Officers, if by any chance you’re reading this, you know I’m just kidding, right? You know I never cut class. :E (Man, what’s with that smiley?)

Working on new stuff with this year’s batch of Entrepreneurial Management boys in UA&P. Hyperactive group with so much potential. Plus they give me the whole high school vibe which I miss a lot.

If you’re from school, drop by at CHK tomorrow night for some Judo and Karate action. Support me and sina Marty, Art, and Nic!
Thank you beautiful people.

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.