Thursday, December 14, 2006

I will jog tomorrow morning

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - from Ferris Bueller's Day Off

This Christmas break I promise

to get new pens
to fix my room, but really clean it up you know
to finally put together my work in one nice thick portfolio
to put my new sketchbooks to good use
to get fit ha ha ha

Started drawing again this morning, while waiting for someone in a meeting

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A while ago while preparing our stuff for the Lantern Parade, our prof made us watch "Little Miss Sunshine." What a way to start the break. IT'S O-SOME. The class gave it a standing ovation, which was really nice.

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!

About Me

My photo
NintendoDS and pencils. That's all I need.